Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Stolen

Last night, between 8:15pm to 10:30pm, my sister-in-law's boyfriend's car got stolen. A white Proton Putra, parked outside Kelana Puteri Apartment in Kelana Jaya. At approximately 11pm, his friend saw the car at Glenmarie. So he rushed there, but as luck would have it, the car was nowhere to be seen. Just thinking about it makes me feel so angry of these low-life dungbags who have nothing better to do but steal from other people.

A few years back, my mother's plate number got stolen. Front and back. A couple of hours after we noticed it was gone, my then boyfriend (now husband) saw a Proton Waja using the plate in Bangsar. He tried to chase the car, but he's no racer (sorry, hun!).

On a lighter note, once when I thought my car was stolen (turned out I forgot where I parked), the first thing that came to mind was,

"Oh crap. My shoes!"

Because you see, my car was a moving shoe closet. Har har.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails