Thursday, November 26, 2009

Quick Update

Oh wow, my last update was two weeks ago, huh? Alrighty, here's a quick recap of what have happened since:


14 November 2009, was my husband's birthday. As usual I'd ask him,

"What do you want for your birthday, sayang?"

Usually he'd answer,

"Just a dinner will do."

But this time around, he said,

"I already have you as my birthday present for the rest of my life."

How can I not feel blessed with that kind of response? So I got him a Lumix LX3, which he had been raving on about for months now other than Nikon D90.


16 November 2009, I sprained my leg muscles during my workout, which lasted until today. So sakit, okay?!


22 November 2009, my baby boy pulled an all-nighter for the first time since he established a sleeping pattern when he was 2 months old.


23 November 2009, now that he's 5 months and 2 weeks old, my baby started showing signs that he's ready for solid food. So I've been prepping up for the big day. He's growing up so fast :(


25 November 2009, I created a new blog, photoplaybox, to display photos that was taken using the husband's brand new baby. We're not professional photographers. We just play around and snap :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails