Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kesan Regangan

Into my fourth month of pregnancy, I started slapping on different brands of Cocoa Butter lotion and oil all over my body; Palmer's, Body Shop and Fruits of the Earth. The earlier I start, the better chances of not getting any stretch marks. Or so I thought.

Fifth month came, no stretch mark.

Sixth month, no stretch mark.

Seventh month, why, hello there slight stretch mark on my hips.

Eighth month, what are you doing on my thighs, stretch mark?!

Ninth month, nothing. I thought that was it. Boy, was I wrong.

Two weeks after I gave birth, more appeared on my tummy. Then I told myself, hey, it's not so bad. I have a baby now, that's what matter. But that didn't stop me from looking for remedies.

After reading about Bio Oil and its testimonials, I decided to give it a try. Didn't put too much hope on it as stretch marks are known to be very difficult to get rid off (unless you have money to spend for laser treatment!).

The Bio Oil insert says to apply twice daily for a minimum of 3 months to reduce the appearance of scars/stretch marks. I'm into my second month of using it, and I must say I'm quite pleased with the result so far. The marks are still there, but not as visible anymore. Let's see the outcome after the third month is up.

4 comments:

Amak said...

i've been using bio-oil since the 4th month pregnancy. sampai skarang nak masuk 7 bulan alhamdulillah takdak stretch mark pun. tapi tak tau la akan datang ni.

gulp.

angkasa said...

alhamdulillah.

harap2 takde langsung lah sampai ke sudah :) just keep on applying even after you give birth. cause normally that's when the stretch marks like to pop by and say hello!

Unknown said...

ada update on your usage with bio oil. i just finish a bottle i see no different. i plan to give up and change to another brand

angkasa said...

Your stretch marks baru ke dah lama? I think if you have it for quite some time, then maybe you would need more than 1 bottle.

I applied kat stretch marks yg baru muncul. It's almost gone now. I think I might need another bottle after this one is finished. I didn't bother applying on the old ones because rasanye akan perlukan 10 bottles utk nampak the difference hehe..

Related Posts with Thumbnails