Friday, December 31, 2010

And So It Begins.

As of 27th December 2010, the baby has officially started Mamil Gold formula. First attempt was by me, and he drank a couple of gulps and made funny faces at the taste of the milk. Second attempt was by the Mother's maid, and he drank about 3 ounces. Third attempt was also by the maid, and he drank 4 ounces. No funny faces anymore! So far he has no allergy reaction towards the formula, Alhamdulillah. I thought I would get all emotional but turns out I handled it a lot better than I expected. Well, I would probably will when he finally wean off the boobies.

Anyway, it's the new year's eve, people! What are your plans for tonight? I'm getting too old for all the hoo-haas. But then again, 'hoo-haa' for me was going to Bangsar/ Bukit Bintang's street parties. That was the most happening I could get back then :P So for this year, it'll just be a small family BBQ for me. Whatever your plan is, just remember to be safe! And let us pray for a better year ahead. Happy 2011 :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails