Monday, October 4, 2010

Brand Spankin' New Baby Room.

I am totally digging the new baby room in One Utama!



I was on the way to the ladies, and went all jakun when I saw this. Wasn't planning to breastfeed the baby until later, but changed my mind because it looks so inviting!

It has sofa, magazines and TV in the waiting area, changing tables, height measurement wall, kiddies chairs and table, sink, thermo pot, and about 6 private breastfeeding rooms. And it is (still) very clean! I hope it'll stay this way.

This new baby room is located on the 2nd floor of One Utama's new wing. You won't miss it if you head to the toilet nearby the Maybank ATM machine.

So, no more going to the one in Toys R Us, which is pretty much turning into a dump.


There's even the word 'CHINA' smeared on the wall. I don't know what the person used to smear it with, but it does look kind of like dried blood. Bleurgh. The sight of it is so disturbing that I can't nurse with an eased mind. And it has been there ever since I first started using the baby room, which was almost a year ago. Shame on the management for not maintaining it!

The one in Parkson is not so bad. I don't have pictures of it, though. Perhaps I will for my future entry.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails