Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Recycle!

We've been meaning bring all of our plastic bottles (which had taken a lot of space in our store room, alongside the hubster's Transformers) to Ikano Recycling Centre since donkey years, but weekends seemed to move very fast (or maybe it was just pure procrastination) that we barely had time to do so. Finally last Sunday we got around to it.

Doesn't seem so much, right? But trust me, these plastics are huge and it could accommodate quite a number of bottles.
And for all those, we got paid a grand total of... (drum roll please),
TWO RINGGIT MALAYSIA.
Yeah! We were like rich for about 5 minutes. Then we paid the parking fee. Which was RM2.
So the next time we want to go recycle, I think I'll just go to some random recycling kiosk behind my house.

P/S: How much do you think I would get if I were to recycle the Transformers? Heh.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails