Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mom & Baby Expo 2010

So! How was the Mom & Baby Expo 2010? I think it was pretty good. I bought only a few essentials as I didn't want to go overboard, because I'll be going on a shopping spree trip in about two more weeks :D Must must MUST reserve the money. I was on the lookout for You Have A Baby's nursing bra, but I didn't see their booth in either of the halls. Did they take part in the expo? Fabulous Mom's and Autumnz's cuttings don't fit me too well.



I got 2 big boxes of Heinz Farley's Rusks, Heinz Rice Cereal, Heinz Organic Apple Mini Rice Cakes, Pureen wet wipes, Mom's Care newborn gift set, Carter's bib and a jumper. Total damage was RM 70. And what's an expo without freebies, right? I got a mini hand sanitizer, mosquito repellent and baby yogurt bath from Pureen, and a teddy bear and 3 jars of Strawberry & Rice Dessert Yogurt from Heinz. There's no way I'm feeding this to the baby. Firstly, it is jar food, secondly strawberries are most commonly responsible for allergic reactions, and thirdly the expiry date is just less than two weeks away. So for now I'm just going to display it on the kitchen cabinet before tossing it into the dumpster.

Oh look, I even brought my own shopping bag! *beams*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails